We are delighted to announce the integration of the Aravo Enterprise platform with SecurityScorecard’s platform, to provide a fully integrated solution for enhanced third party cyber-risk management.
This strategic partnership helps strengthen resiliency against one of the biggest threats facing companies today – cybersecurity. The integration provides a sought after ability to triangulate data, allowing companies to compare third party self-assessment data with SecurityScorecard’s ratings to determine whether greater due diligence, such as virtual or onsite audits, are warranted.
You can read the full press release here.
Further, the integration allows clients to embed best practices and resilience within their third party compliance and risk programs, through:
- Segmenting and risk-assessing third parties at scale;
- Using scorecards and risk dashboards as a collaborative tool to raise the bar of performance and de-risk relationships with third parties;
- Providing transparency and collaboration during the remediation process to allow counterparties to programmatically improve their ratings and help build trust between third parties;
- Providing detailed and continuous assessment of third parties’ security posture;
- Providing full and auditable workflow to track scoring and remediation activity, and;
- Providing a platform and process for front line third party relationship management.
SecurityScorecard are an exciting and innovative partner to be working with. The company takes a unique and highly effective approach to security, identifying vulnerabilities from an outside perspective, the same way a hacker would. They provide ratings across critical data points including a broad range of risk categories such as Application Security, Malware, Patching Cadence, Network Security, Hacker Chatter, Social Engineering and Leaked Information.
Aravo screenshots of the integration